WordPress GeoIP Country Redirect plugin allows you to automatically redirect your visitors based on their country and a set of rules which you can define into wordpress administration panel.
WP GeoIP Country Redirect automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions:
- Redirect to a specific page of your desire.
- Add redirect rules for either a specific Page from a dropdown of All Pages, Posts, Categories and/or Homepage
- Create a Sitewide redirect rule no matter what page/post/category it is.
- Mass Redirect : redirect unwanted traffic by adding a mass redirect rule. Countries without a redirect rule defined in the admin panel will be sent away to a defined location. This feature can be disabled or enabled.
- Plugin Admin Panel inside Wp-Admin area.
- Logging feature to see errors with installation inside wp-admin panel and the latest activity like last country redirected to which URL and so on.